Here is a recipe she tried on the weekend - quick to cook, tasty and it looks amazing! (only 8PP a serve)
Give it a go & enjoy!
(Thanks Mez for the recipe and pics)
WITH BRAISED LEEKS, PEAS & SPINACH
- 120 g skinless chicken breasts – 5PP
- few sprigs fresh rosemary – 0PP
- 44g trimmed middle rasher bacon – 2PP
- 50 g baby leeks – 0PP
- 50 g baby spinach – 0PP
- 50 g frozen peas – 1PP
- salt and pepper - 0PP
- On a large sheet of greaseproof paper, sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and the rosemary leaves. Fold the paper over and bash and flatten the chicken to 1.5cm thick with a rolling pin
- Put chicken into a non stick frying pan turning after 3 or 4 minutes, until golden and cooked through
- Halve the leeks length ways, rinse under the tap, then finely slice.
- In a separate pan on medium high heat, add finely sliced bacon cook for 1 min then add leeks, peas and 1/4 cup of water.
- Once leeks have softened slightly, add peas are tender, add spinach to the saucepan.
- Once spinach has wilted, pile vegies onto a platter and place the cooked chicken and bacon on top.
original recipe sourced from: http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chicken-recipes/golden-chicken-braised-greens-potato-gratin